pondělí 1. června 2020

AJ - 1.6 - 5.6


Všechny vás zdravím.

Přečtěte si text a odpovězte Janovi na email. Představte si, že jste na prázdninách a napište mu vaše postřehy, novinky nebo zážitky.  Napište minimálně 8 vět.  Slovní zásoba k textu je lekce 5 v PS str. 83. 

Vaše odpovědi mi zasílejte na email: jana.krejcova@zsdl.cz

Hi,
How are things? This is day three at the holiday camp and I´m having a great time. I´ve met some nice people and I´ve done a lot of things. I´ve played beach volleyball and  I´ve swum in the sea. They were great fun. I´ve also ridden a horse. I didn´t like it because I fell off!
But that´s not all! You know that I´m afraid of high places. I´ve never been climbing. Well, you won´t believe what I´ve just done. A bungee jump! Actually, I didn´t jump. Somebody pushed me! It was very, very scary! But I´m very proud now! I´ll send you a photo of me when I get home.
John

PS I ´ve just received a text message from Dave Wilkins. It´s an invitation to his party next Saturday. Are you going?


Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat